Why choose this Podiatrist & Clinic?
- EDUCATION: Masters, Bachelor and Diploma Qualifications in Podiatry / Podiatric Medicine
- EXPERIENCE: Podiatrist since 1998, operating clinics in Sydney and now in Bermagui on the Sapphire Coast of NSW
- ENVIRONMENT: Modern purpose built Clinic providing up-to date technologies, with plenty of parking and level access (no stairs)
- COMMUNITY: Lived fulltime in the local community since 2011, volunteering and supporting numerous local events and festivals
- PEOPLE: Caring and friendly, putting “Your Feet” first
- COMMITMENT: To the Profession and future Podiatrists
- CONVENIENCE: Claim on the spot with HICAPS, EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities also available
Things to remember:
- Podiatrists are University-trained professionals.
- Podiatrists perform some surgical procedures.
- Members of the Australian Podiatry Association are bound by a code of ethics.
- Most common foot problems can be easily avoided and simply treated.
- Make sure that you and your children wear shoes that fit properly and support your feet.
- People with diabetes should check their own feet daily, and have them assessed by a Podiatrist at least once a year.
- Podiatric services may be covered by your Private Health Fund and rebated on the spot with our HICAPS terminal.
(** = Unless you are a DVA Card Holder or on an EPC Plan)